SS - Human History 2 SS - Human History 2

Enjoyed it

I hope you don't listen to the negative reviews the guys at the bottom. You've got one who thinks he's an actual scientist and another who is confused right now.

While some of what is in this goes somewhat into the realm of Scientology *shudder*, its still interesting to listen to. I've seen a lot of the math you've done in the past videos and know quite a bit of it is a little more than circumstance.

Also, decided to write some music for ya if you're interested using the fruit of life and associated ratios ;) I could go into that stuff a lot more indepth :3

Good work.

Lethal Injection Lethal Injection

Interesting

Saw that ya put some of my music in here. Creative use ;)

notorious responds:

thanks man glad ya reviewed

Jinas 1: A New Friend Jinas 1: A New Friend

Awesome

Great stuff. Keep it up :)

Balloon in a Wasteland Balloon in a Wasteland

Love the game.

I really enjoy the game :) Thanks for using my music too.

Tortur-o-matic TM Tortur-o-matic TM

Interesting

Very interesting game to say the least haha. Thanks for using my music :)

joe-kangaroo responds:

hehe, cheers man, hope you thought the music fit!

Button Chase Button Chase

Hey...

Anything that makes people this angry should stay on NG ;) Lets just say I don't like shouting at my computer :-P

connemaraproductions responds:

thanks...you hate it but u can't stop playing lol!

Hope in us Special Version Hope in us Special Version

Wonderful my friend

Semaphore responds:

Ocean Blue [Anya] Ocean Blue [Anya]

Pretty good :)

Pretty good my friend. I'm really enjoying your Anya series. I feel that the the conga's/higher pitched drums could be a little 'deeper'. Perhaps raising the EQ of the lower frequencies could help with this? I don't think it'd detract too much from the piece.

Anyway, hope all is well. Gotta get back to posting the occassional thing to NG myself just for old times sake :)

EmperorCharlemagne responds:

yeah, this is an early work made a good long time ago, before I was much more aware of technical aspects like I am now.

I think the .flp of the project is lost, so i might have to leave as is.

And I just have been busy as all heck with school, so that leaves little time for music. Thanks for leaving a nice word!

Stay Courageous *C-Star* Stay Courageous *C-Star*

This is starting to sound the same.

After listening to more of your pieces, they all sound the same. 'Bombastic' and 'top heavy' come to mind. This will be the last comment I have.

Bear in mind that when you post your music on newgrounds, you hand over every single exclusive right you have for ALL of your music so long as they don't use it commercially. Your disclaimer wont break the agreement at all as that is what the site operates under.

On to the music, again, another serviceable piece. Just try to get a better instrument sampling.

CreamingStar responds:

No love baby! I'm sorry man, but if your comments aren't constructive, I can't really get much out of them. "Serviceable" and "bombastic" aren't exactly specific, and they aren't as much critiques as they are opinions.

Just so you know though, the reason I write "bombastic" music, is because this profile is an advertisement to those seeking music for their flash works. I want to give them something to be excited about after they've spent tons of hours working on their game or movie.

PS the instrument sampling is about the best you can get, and I can't really afford to get a different one. It's the application by me that isn't imperfect!

:: Black Poe :: :: Black Poe ::