SS - Human History 2 SS - Human History 2

Enjoyed it

I hope you don't listen to the negative reviews the guys at the bottom. You've got one who thinks he's an actual scientist and another who is confused right now.

While some of what is in this goes somewhat into the realm of Scientology *shudder*, its still interesting to listen to. I've seen a lot of the math you've done in the past videos and know quite a bit of it is a little more than circumstance.

Also, decided to write some music for ya if you're interested using the fruit of life and associated ratios ;) I could go into that stuff a lot more indepth :3

Good work.

Lethal Injection Lethal Injection

Interesting

Saw that ya put some of my music in here. Creative use ;)

notorious responds:

thanks man glad ya reviewed

Jinas 1: A New Friend Jinas 1: A New Friend

Awesome

Great stuff. Keep it up :)

Lilium -Teaser- Lilium -Teaser-

Wonderful

Keep up the good work! Could you tell me where that music is from though? It seems so familiar. I decided to figure it out on my piano today (I'm a musician in real life) and when a few friends heard it they wanted to know where it came from too!

Anyway. Keep it up!

-Trebor

Putaria do Baralho Putaria do Baralho

Haha!

Classical humor! So help me god you get all my 5 for being bold ;)

Phoenix Wrong TND 1 Phoenix Wrong TND 1

Internet

...is won!

Murphy1976 responds:

...is won?! I think you lost me, man.

Pi Squared VS Protoman Pi Squared VS Protoman

Pretty good

This gets my dark seal of approval at 4/5 ;)

Glomp Glomp

Your skills

You have good art skills however as I said before in another submition by you. You should try to make things more fluid than they already are. Check your framerates as things seem a bit slow (I can assure you it is not my machine). I'll give ya a prot on this one.

reidavidson responds:

Slow...? Hmm, I messed with the framrate a bit... But then it seemed too fast. I'm sure once I get used to things, I'll be able to make it look more fluid! ^_^ Thanks.

Alas, A Stalker Alas, A Stalker

Hum..

Needs sound. You should also check your framerates as things seem to move very slowly as opposed to the fluid style you were trying to allude to.

the True MapleStory the True MapleStory

Good stuff

Very nice :) Could be longer so it only got a 4/5. Keep up the good work!